单句列表
第1句 -- 5.03s
第2句 -- 9.57s
第3句 -- 8.05s
第4句 -- 5.56s
第5句 -- 5.44s
第6句 -- 5.10s
第7句 -- 4.41s
第8句 -- 6.17s
第9句 -- 2.28s
第10句 -- 9.68s
第11句 -- 2.76s
第12句 -- 4.29s
第13句 -- 8.15s
第14句 -- 5.95s
第15句 -- 5.07s
第16句 -- 5.62s
第17句 -- 8.91s
第18句 -- 5.86s
第19句 -- 7.70s
第20句 -- 5.95s
第21句 -- 8.16s
第22句 -- 5.49s
第23句 -- 4.45s
第24句 -- 7.25s
第25句 -- 6.99s
第26句 -- 3.51s
第27句 -- 6.50s
第28句 -- 6.95s
第29句 -- 5.90s
第30句 -- 6.48s
第31句 -- 10.35s
第32句 -- 7.16s
第33句 -- 5.91s
第34句 -- 4.41s
第35句 -- 8.09s
第36句 -- 5.57s
第37句 -- 7.73s
第38句 -- 2.95s
第39句 -- 4.97s
第40句 -- 7.67s
第41句 -- 5.02s
第42句 -- 7.57s
第43句 -- 6.64s
- 0.5X
- 0.8X
- 1.0X
- 1.2X
- 1.4X
- 1.6X
- 1.8X
- 2.0X
Welcome to the Fiddy Working Heritage Farm.
欢迎来到弗莱迪工作遗产农场。
This open-air museum gives you the experience of agriculture and rural life in the English countryside at the end of the nineteenth century.
在这个露天博物馆里你可以感受到19世纪末英格兰乡村的农业发展和乡村生活。
So you'll see a typical farm of that period, and like me, all the staff are dressed in clothes of that time.
你会看到那个时候的典型农场,而且这里所有的员工也都和我一样,穿着那时候的服装。
I must give you some advice and safety tips before we go any further.
开始之前,我要跟大家说一些注意事项和安全须知。
As it's a working farm, please don't frighten or injure the animals.
因为这里是工作农场,请不要吓唬或伤害动物。
We have a lot here, and many of them are breeds that are now quite rare.
我们这里有很多动物,而且很多都是繁殖至今非常稀有的动物。
And do stay at a safe distance from the tools:
请与所有工具保持安全距离:
some of them have sharp points which can be pretty dangerous, so please don't touch them.
有些很尖锐,比较危险。所以请不要触摸。
We don't want any accidents, do we?
大家都不想发生意外,对吧?
The ground is very uneven, and you might slip if you're wearing sandals so l'm glad to see you're all wearing shoes
这里地面不是很平坦,如果穿凉鞋很容易滑到。我很高兴看到大家都穿着单鞋,
we always advise people to do that.
我们都建议大家这样穿的。
Now, children of all ages are very welcome here,
我们这里欢迎各个年龄层的小朋友,
and usually even very young children love the ducks and lambs, so do bring them along next time you come.
他们很喜欢这里的小鸭子和小羔羊,所以,下次再来的时候可以带着他们一起来。
I don't think any of you have brought dogs with you, but in case you have,
我想你们之中没有人带狗,如果有的话,
l'm afraid they'll have to stay in the car park, unless they're guide dogs.
除非是导盲犬,其他类型的狗狗类恐怕需要将它们放置在停车场。
I'm sure you'll understand that they could cause a lot of problems on a farm.
我想你们一定明白,它们可能会给农场带来不必要的麻烦。
Now let me give you some idea of the layout of the farm.
现在我跟大家说一下农场的布局。
The building where you bought your tickets is the New Barn, immediately to your right,
你们买票的大楼是新仓库,就在你们的右手边。
and we're now at the beginning of the main path to the farmland - and of course the car park is on your left.
我们现在在通往农田大道的起始点。停车场在你们的左边。
The scarecrow you can see in the car park in the corner beside the main path,
你看大道边上停车场角落的稻草人,
is a traditional figure for keeping the birds away from crops, but our scarecrow is a permanent sculpture.
就是那个时期的典型产物,它用来让鸟类远离作物。但我们看到的这个稻草人是个永久性装饰物。
It's taller than a human being, so you can see it from quite a distance.
它比正常人类要高,所以你可以离很远就能看到它。
If you look ahead of you, you'll see a maze.
如果你向前看,你会看到一片迷宫。
It's opposite the New Barn, beside the side path that branches off to the right just over there.
它对面是新仓库,在小路分支向右就可到达迷宫那里。
The maze is made out of hedges which are too tall for young children to see over them,
迷宫由树篱组成,它们对于小孩子来说很高,
but it's quite small, so you can't get lost in it!
但其实还是相对比较矮的,你们绝对不会迷失在里面。
Now, can you see the bridge crossing the fish pool further up the main path?
你们看到主路那边跨过鱼塘的桥了吗?
If you want to go to the cafe, go towards the bridge and turn right just before it.
如果你想喝咖啡,朝着桥的方向走,在它之前右转。
Walk along the side path and the cafe's on the first bend you come to.
沿着小路走,第一个拐弯处就到咖啡馆了。
The building was originally the schoolhouse, and it's well over a hundred years old.
这栋楼原来是所学校,已经有百年历史了。
As you may know, we run skills workshops here, where you can learn traditional crafts like woodwork and basket-making.
有人可能知道,我们在这里开了一间手工坊,你可以在这里学习传统工艺,比如木制工艺或是编篮工艺。
You can see examples of the work, and talk to someone about the courses, in the Black Bam.
你可以在黑色仓库里看到这些工艺品的样品,或和别人讨论一下课程。
If you take the side path to the right, here, just by the New Barn,
如果你在小路右转,这里,在新仓库旁边,
you'll come to the Black Barn just where the path first bends.
你就会来到黑色仓库,这里就是小路的第一个拐弯处。
Now I mustn't forget to tell you about picnicking, as I can see some of you have brought your lunch with you.
当然我不会忘了谈野餐的事,我看到有些人已经带来了自己的午餐。
You can picnic in the field, though do clear up behind you, of course.
你们可以在这片场地野餐,当然,吃完以后记得清理干净。
Or if you'd prefer a covered picnic area, there's one near the farmyard: just after you cross the bridge,
如果你喜欢室内用餐,农院那边有个地方。就在过桥以后,
there's a covered picnic spot on the right.
在右手边有一个室内用餐地点。
And the last thing to mention is Fiddy House itself.
最后我要说一下弗莱迪房子。
From here you can cross the bridge then walk along the footpath through the field to the left of the farmyard.
从这里走过小桥,沿着小路穿过田地走到农院的左边,
That goes to the house, and it'll give you a lovely view of it.
你就能走到那个房子。那里的风景很不错。
It's certainly worth a few photographs, but as it's a private home, I'm afraid you can't go inside.
这里当然值得拍照,但是因为这个房子是私宅,所以你们不能入室参观。
Right. Well, if you're all ready, well set off on our tour of the farm.
好了,如果你们准备好了,我们要准备开始参观农场了。